At this year’s IMTS in Chicago (September 12th-17th), the JUNKER Group will be at booth N-7057 to present world-class grinding machines from JUNKER and ZEMA together with the latest in air filtration technology from LTA. As a complete supplier in the grinding sector, the JUNKER Group offers turnkey solutions to suit the customers’ needs, from individual machines to complete production lines.
Cylindrical Grinding with speed: JUNKER Lean Selection speed
Booth visitors can watch as JUNKER demonstrates transmission shaft grinding on its Lean Selection speed. The Lean Selection speed is an extremely efficient high-speed grinding machine, perfect for grinding small and medium-sized production series in single or multiple-shift operation. When it comes to grinding shaft-type parts, including blanks for cutting tools, the Lean Selection speed is a very cost-efficient solution and is both highly flexible and efficient.
Highlights of the Lean Selection speed:
• CBN and/or diamond grinding wheels up to 140 m/s
• High flexibility and high production capability with peel grinding
• Simple controls with sophisticated automation concepts
Cylindrical grinding with the ZEMA NUMERIKA GL 600
Booth visitors can watch as JUNKER demonstrates fuel injection body grinding on its ZEMA NUMERIKA GL 600. Versatile, rugged, long-lasting – the cylindrical grinding machines of the NUMERIKA series meet any requirements for the series production of a broad range of workpieces, up to a length of 3.70 m.
Highlights of the ZEMA NUMERIKA:
• Hydrostatic guideways and spindles
• Workpieces ranging from small fuel injection components to 3.7m long shafts
• In-process and/or post-process measurement
Filtration technology by LTA – Industrial Air Cleaning
Filtration solution specialist LTA will be presenting its compact oil and emuilsion mist filter BASIC Line, that is the entry model in filtration technology.
Highlights of the BASIC Line:
• Effective suction capacity: up to 1,200 m³/h
• Can be mounted directly to the machine
• Very low energy requirement due to the use of fans in compliance with the ERP Directive
In addition LTA will be showing its oil an emulsion mist filter AC 2000 Solid, characterized by its service life and low-maintenance requirements.
Highlights of the AC 2000 Solid:
• Solid matter filter with high filtration efficiency
• Effective suction capacity: up to 2,500 m³/h (capable of modular upgrading to 10,000 m³/h)
• Low-maintenance solution
For further information on our products, please come check us out at booth N-7057 to see the latest in grinding and air filtration technology.