STUDY TODAY TO CHANGE THE WORLD TOMORROW
- You will learn metal processing with tools and machines - this includes welding, turning, milling and especially grinding.
- You will assume the challenging maintenance and repair tasks of our equipment and machines.
- You will be a specialist in assembly, startup and maintenance of highly developed grinding machines.
- You will have the possibility to complete an international internship during your training.
- The apprenticeship is 3 1/2 years and begins in September of each year (as in most technical fields).
- You have completed a secondary school level I degree and preferably 1- or 2-year vocational school (Specialization: Metalworking)
- You work conscientiously and focused.
- You enjoy working in the technical field, assemble and work meticulously.
- You are a team player, work conscientiously, and focused.
OUR OFFER FOR YOU
Benefit from professional training that is geared towards your personal requirements and provides comprehensive field-specific expertise with the best perspectives for your future.
Did we spark your interest? Please send your complete application documents to our personnel department. We can also be reached by phone. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Human resources department