STUDY TODAY TO CHANGE THE WORLD TOMORROW
- You are building complex mechatronic systems from mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic components.
- You manufacture components and assemble them into equipment and systems.
- You are installing and programming the finished equipment, as well as installing the corresponding software.
- You will have the possibility to complete an international internship during your training.
- The apprenticeship is 3,5 years and begins in September of each year (as in most technical fields).
- You have completed secondary education level I, preferably 1- or 2-year vocational school (Specification: Metalworking or Electrics).
- You enjoy working in the technical field, assemble and work meticulously.
- You have exceptional technical understanding, identify, and understand technical concepts well.
- You are a team player, work conscientiously, and focused.
OUR OFFER FOR YOU
Benefit from professional training that is geared towards your personal requirements and provides comprehensive field-specific expertise with the best perspectives for your future.
Did we spark your interest? Please send your complete application documents to our personnel department. We can also be reached by phone. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Human resources department