Request of product information about:
Your Advantages – Your Benefits
Over 30 years of experience, expertise and quality
- Individual extraction, group extraction, central extraction, wet and dry separation, high-duty filter units, hall air filtration, piping, safety engineering, aerosol measurements, assembly, maintenance & cleaning all from a one-stop shop.
Member of the JUNKER Group
- LTA Lufttechnik GmbH has been a member of the globally operating JUNKER Group (manufacturer of CBN high-speed grinding machines) since 1995. Due to many years of expertise and experience in the field of mechanical engineering and the facility to test our systems live under real conditions at the machine, our air filtration systems are efficient, reliable and always fully abreast of the latest technological developments.
- Worldwide service accessible by phone 24/7: +49 (0)7838 84-181
- LTA Service Centers in Germany, the Czech Republic, Finland, the UK, Russia, Brazil, the USA, China, India
- Fast shipment of spare parts around the world dispatched from our Service Center spare parts warehouses
Engineering support & services
- Development & production of customized individual filtration systems in line with specific requirements
- Exchange and implementation of 3D data
- Flow and thermal analyses compiled using our special simulation software. This entails the simulation and calculation of flow conditions, temperatures, pressures, speeds and volume flows.
Extensive range of accessories
- All material for repairs, maintenance & cleaning units for all applications, safety accessories such as pressure relief valves and fire protection valves for oil-based coolants. The filter capacity can be individually adapted to your needs through several configuration levels using our proven modular construction system, as well as with our large-scale plants.
Certifications & approvals, fulfillment of delivery specifications
- LTA is certified according to VDA 6.4, based on DIN EN ISO 9001 and is approved by BOSCH and in the Automotive industry
- CE conformity of all models
- UL/CSA version for the USA and Canada, and GOST specifications for Russia possible
- Safety engineering verified by IBExU
- Separation capacity verified by TÜV and ILK Dresden
- Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) as per the legal specifications
- On most of our equipment, the high-voltage unit can be adjusted for the appropriate separation method (i.e. from emulsion to oil and viceversa,) depending on the process. In addition, most collectors from the individual model series are identical. This means they are easily interchangeable, resulting in simple, economical spare parts stocking and maintenance.