STUDY TODAY TO CHANGE THE WORLD TOMORROW
- You will learn to install and modernize electrical components.
- You are analyzing and assembling technical manufacturing and production equipment.
- You are programming and checking systems and technical equipment.
- You will have the possibility to complete an international internship during your training
- The apprenticeship is 3 1/2 years and begins in September of each year (as in most technical fields)
- You have completed secondary education level I, preferably 1- or 2-year vocational school (Specification: Electrics).
- You are interested in electronics and technology.
- You have good mathematical knowledge.
- You have mechanical and technical talent.
OUR OFFER FOR YOU
Benefit from professional training that is geared towards your personal requirements and provides comprehensive field-specific expertise with the best perspectives for your future.
Did we spark your interest? Please send your complete application documents to our personnel department. We can also be reached by phone. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Human resources department