AC 16000 - Large Filtration System
For Coolant MIST
Suction and cleaning of Coolant Mist (Oil and Emulsion) on Machines, Processing Centers or Manufacturing Halls.
- Combined and central suction
- Filter function: electrostatic or mechanical
- Module extendable up to AC16000
- 1- step or multi-step version for separation of coolant mist
- Filter elements are compatible with our AC 1000 and AC 3000 series resulting in low maintenance cost
- Low energy consumption due to current optimized design
- A wide range of options available
- Ideal cleaning system CIP (Cleaning in Place) function
The AC16000 large filtration system stands out with its distinctly robust design. It offers the ideal solution for group and central suction of oil and emulsion mist on machines, processing centers or entire manufacturing halls. The modular design can be customized to customer requirements. Additionally, it is available with one-step as well as two-step electrostatic cleaning. It can be set up for cleaning of coarse contaminants and extended service life with respectively adapted pre-filters.
The pre-filters are mounted in the housing and the filter elements are completely washable. The filter elements are universally designed and can be used for oil as well as emulsion. All filter inserts are completely compatible with the AC3000 series; the collector cell is additionally compatible with our AC1000 series ensuring simple and cost-efficient maintenance. The energy consumption is very low due to current optimization.
The filter has a very high degree of separation (> 99 %). The AC16000 base module is powered by 230 V. In combination with a blower unit, the voltage is powered with three-phase current. The AC16001 one-step filter has an air output of 16.000 – 20.000 m³/h. The two-step filter AC16002 has an air output of 16.000 – 20.000 m³/h, regardless whether oil or emulsion. Additionally this filter series is modularly extendable up to 36.000 m³/h.
Complete blower as well as automatic cleaning units are available as an option for our large filter series.
The complete blower unit consists of:
- floor pan with assembly console
- Blower enclosure (optional noise damping)
- Connection tube for filter system
- Central control cabinet with main switch
- Blower with oscillation dampers
- Optional cleaning system for large modules
- Cleaning of individual filter levels via integrated injection tubes with respective nozzles
- Cleaning without chemical additives or watery solutions
- Recondition of the cleaning oil via cleaning centrifuge
- Compartmentalization of the filter system during the cleaning process with electrically controlled stop valves