AC 2000 - Compact Filtration System
For Coolant MIST
Suction and cleaning of Coolant Mist (Oil and Emulsion) on Machines.
The AC2000 compact filtration system for oil and emulsion suction features a long service life and an extremely low maintenance free solid matter filter. The washable pre-filters are mounted in the housing and the "Primus B" main filter design is completely regenerative.
It can be powered via single-phase or optionally three-phase current. Additionally, the module of this filter series can be extended up to AC2010 and is therefore suitable for the suction of large machines as well as group suction for several machines.
We guarantee the following service life for medium (or normal) particle concentration in the incoming air of the filter cassettes:
- Emulsion applications: 3.000 hours
- The service life can increase to several years, if the plant specific particle concentration is smaller.
We also would like to offer measurements that can be executed ahead of time for the ideal dimensioning of the equipment. Additionally, post-filters can optionally be retrofitted with various filter elements, for example for fumes or with activated charcoal filters for odors. The floor-mounted unit is also available as a compact version for direct mounting on the machine hood.
- Very high service life (approx. 3,000 hours for emulsion applications)
- Low maintenance
- Modular expansion up to 25,000 m3/h (14,714 cfm) -> AC 2010 is possible
- Various filter media and filter grades available
- Cleanable mechanical filter insert for emulsion
- Filtration efficiency > 99%