AC 3000 - Compact Filtration System
For Coolant MIST
Suction and cleaning of Coolant Mist (Oil and Emulsion) on Machines.
The AC3000 is a compact oil and emulsion mist filter that can be directly mounted on the machine. Additionally it is available in one-step as well as two-step electrostatic cleaning. It can be equipped for cleaning of heavy pollution and for the extension of the operating life with respectively adapted pre-filters.
The AC3000 pre-filters are mounted in the housing. The filter elements are completely washable. All filter inserts are compatible with our large filtration systems AC800 through AC24000. Additionally the collector is AC1000 series compatible ensuring a simple and cost-efficient maintenance.
As in all LTA air filters, the energy consumption of the AC 3000 is very low with a high degree of separation of 99% and a noise level of < 75 dB(A). Due to the integrated electronics a separate control cabinet is not required. Additionally the filter can be equipped with an EC-blower, with a very high degree of efficiency. In a two-shift operation with approximately 4000 operating hours per year, the application of EC Blowers is amortized after 1,3 years or after 5 400 operation hours.
It can be powered via single-phase or optionally three-phase current The one-step AC3001 filter is suited for coolant pressures of up to 40 bar inner cooling and with a machine interior space of up to 6 m³. The two-step AC3002 filter is suited for coolant pressures up to 80 bar inner cooling and machine interior space of up to 6 m³, regardless whether oil or emulsion. Additionally, the modular filter series is expandable up to AC3061/3062 and therefore suitable for the suction of large machines as well as group suction of numerous machines.
The AC3000 is also available as the AC3000 “solid”, a solid matter filter. Optionally, post filters can be retrofitted with the various filter elements upon request, for example for fumes or in activated charcoal filters for odors. Additionally, this filter series is also available in a mobile version with a suction arm for suction of welding fumes, in magnesium design, that is authorized for the processing of magnesium with emulsion and oil.
- Can be mounted directly on the machine
- Continuously variable fan (0-10 V at 230 V version)
- Modular expansion up to 7,200 m³/h (4,238 cfm) (AC 3061/3062) is possible
- Low energy consumption through use of filter elements with no pressure loss and energy-efficient fans
- Single-stage or multiple-stage version for the separation of coolant mist
- Filter elements in the AC 3000 series are compatible with our AC 1000 &
AC 8000 – AC 24000 filter series, which means low maintenance costs
- Electrostatic or mechanical
- Further versions: for the suction Medium:
Magnesium & for transportable systems
- Universal use for oil & emulsion mist
- High-voltage generator pre-programmed with two voltage levels
-> oil, emulsion, and service door can be optionally opened toward the left or right
- Versatile options available
- Diverse range of accessories available
- CIP (Cleaning in Place) function optionally available
- Filtration efficiency > 99%
- Single-stage filtration system: cooling lubricant pressure up to 40 bar internal cooling and machining space up to 6 m³
- Double-stage filtration system: cooling lubricant pressure up to 80 bar internal cooling and machining space up to 6 m³