AC 3002 CIP - Compact Filtration System
For Coolant MIST
Suction and cleaning of Coolant Mist (Oil and Emulsion) on Machines.
- Direct mounting or combined suction
- Filter function: electrostatic or mechanical
- Constant high degree of separation > 99%
- Cost reduction in material, personnel as well as energy and disposal
- Short amortization time
- Low maintenance and safe process due to automatic cleaning
- Low energy consumption due to almost no loss in air pressure filter elements
- No water or chemical additives needed for cleaning, due to cleaning with medium located in the production machine (coolant)
- Exclusively regenerative filter elements
The AC3002 CIP is a compact filtration system with electrostatic operational principle and a built in cleaning automation for oil and emulsion mist suction on machines and processing centers. By using regenerative filter elements they can be used as often as desired, eliminating disposal and acquisition costs for spare parts. Additionally a constant high grade of separation as well as constant operating security is guaranteed. The specialty of the new cleaning system is that the cleaning will be performed without any chemical additives or watery solution.
- Cooling lubricant specific output: 50 l/min at 6 bar
- Air pressure: 5 l/min at 6 bar
- Voltage Power: 400 Volt