AC 8000 - Large Filtration System
FOR COOLANT MIST
Suction and cleaning of Coolant Mist (Oil and Emulsion) on Machines, Processing Centers or Manufacturing Halls.
- Combined and central suction
- Filter function: electrostatic or mechanical
- Module extendable up to AC16000
- 1- step or multi-step version for separation of coolant mist
- Filter elements are compatible with our AC 1000 and AC 3000 series resulting in low maintenance cost
- Low energy consumption due to current optimized design
- A wide range of options available
- Ideal cleaning system CIP (Cleaning in Place) function
The AC8000 large filtration system stands out with its distinctly robust design. It offers ideal solutions for group and central suction of oil and emulsion mist on machines, processing centers or entire manufacturing halls. The modular design allows customization according to customer requirements. Additionally, it is available in one-step as well as two-step electrostatic cleaning. It can be set up for cleaning of coarse contaminants and extended service life with respectively adapted pre-filters.
The pre-filters are mounted in the housing and the filter elements are completely washable. The elements are universally designed and can be used for oil as well as emulsion. All filter inserts are completely compatible with our AC3000 filter series. The collector is also compatible with our AC1000 series ensuring a simple and cost-efficient maintenance at the customer's location. The energy consumption is very low due to current optimization.
The filter has a very high rate of separation (> 99 %). The AC8000 base module is powered with 230 V - Combined with a blower unit the voltage is powered with three-phase current.
The one-step AC8001 filter has an air output of 8.000 – 10.000 m³/h, the two-step AC8002 filter has an air output of 8.000 – 12.000 m³/h, regardless of oil or emulsion. Additionally, this filter series is extendable up to 36.000 m³/h.
Complete blower units as well as automatic cleaning are optionally available for our large filtration systems.
The complete blower unit consists of:
- Floor pan with assembly console
- Blower enclosure (optional with sound damping)
- Connection tube to the filtration system
- Central control cabinet with main switch
- Three-phase current with oscillation dampers
- Optional cleaning system for large modules
- Cleaning of individual filter levels via integrated injection tubes with respective nozzles
- Cleaning without chemical additives or watery solutions
- Reprocessing of cleaning oil with a cleaning centrifuge
- Compartmentalization of the filter system during the cleaning process with electrically controlled stop valves