BASIC Line - Compact Filtration System
For Coolant MIST
Suction and cleaning of coolant mist (Oil and Emulsion) on machines.
The BASIC Line compact filtration system for oil and emulsion mist can be mounted directly on the machine. Additionally, it is available with one-step as well as two-step electrostatic cleaning. It can be equipped with the suitable pre-filters for cleaning of coarse contaminants and for a longer the service life.
The filter elements used in the BASIC Line are completely washable and the pre-filters are mounted in the housing. All filter elements are compatible with our AC3000 and AC24000 filter series. The collector is also compatible with our AC1000 series, allowing for simple and cost efficient maintenance.
It can be powered via single-phase or optionally three-phase current. The one-step BASIC line filter is suitable for coolant pressure of up to 40 bar inner cooling and a machine interior space of maximum 6 m³. The two-step BASIC Line filter is suitable for coolant pressure of up to max. 80 bar inner cooling and a machine interior space of maximum 6 m³.
Additionally, post-filters can optionally be retrofitted with various filter elements, for example for fumes or with activated charcoal filters for odors.
- Can be mounted directly on the machine
- Continuously variable fan (0 –10 V at 230 V version)
- Low energy consumption through use of filter elements with no pressure loss and energy-efficient fan
- Single-stage or multi-stage version
- Filter elements are compatible with our AC 1000 & AC 8000-AC 24000 filter series, which means low maintenance costs
- Electrostatic or mechanical
- Entry-level model, since no interface connection and easy operation
- Filtration efficiency > 99%
- Single-stage filtration element: coolant pressure up to 40 bar internal cooling and machining space up to 6 m³
- Double-stage filter: coolant pressure up to 80 bar internal cooling and machining space up to 6 m³
- Accessories compatible with AC 3000 series