BASIC Line - Compact Filtration System
For Coolant MIST
Suction and cleaning of coolant mist (Oil and Emulsion) on machines.
- Direct mounting to the machine possible
- Starter model, since there is no machine interface
- Filter function: electrostatic or mechanical
- Degree of separation > 99%
- Minimal energy consumption due to no air pressure loss on the filter elements as well as energy efficient blower
- 1-step or multi-step version
- Accessories compatible with AC3000 series
The BASIC Line compact filtration system for oil and emulsion mist can be mounted directly on the machine. Additionally, it is available with one-step as well as two-step electrostatic cleaning. It can be equipped with the suitable pre-filters for cleaning of coarse contaminants and for a longer the service life.
The filter elements used in the BASIC Line are completely washable and the pre-filters are mounted in the housing. All filter elements are compatible with our AC3000 and AC24000 filter series. The collector is also compatible with our AC1000 series, allowing for simple and cost efficient maintenance.
It can be powered via single-phase or optionally three-phase current. The one-step BASIC line filter is suitable for coolant pressure of up to 40 bar inner cooling and a machine interior space of maximum 6 m³. The two-step BASIC Line filter is suitable for coolant pressure of up to max. 80 bar inner cooling and a machine interior space of maximum 6 m³.
Additionally, post-filters can optionally be retrofitted with various filter elements, for example for fumes or with activated charcoal filters for odors.