STUDY TODAY TO CHANGE THE WORLD TOMORROW
- You will be developing three-dimensional models of components with the help of the most state of the art CAD Design techniques and complete production and assembly drawings of machines and equipment.
- You are at the center of the innovations and assist in creating them.
- You determine materials and tolerances, calculate angles, surface areas, volumes and mechanical forces.
- You have the possibility to complete an international internship during your training.
- The apprenticeship is 3 1/2 years and begins in September of each year.
- You have completed a good secondary school level I degree and preferably a one-year Technical College (Berufskolleg I).
- You have a good spatial sense.
- You enjoy drawing and sketching.
- You enjoy working with technical machines.
- You have an extensive comprehension for mathematical and geometrical relationships.
OUR OFFER FOR YOU
Benefit from professional training that is geared towards your personal requirements and provides comprehensive field-specific expertise with the best perspectives for your future.
Did we spark your interest? Please send your complete application documents to our personnel department. We can also be reached by phone. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Human resources department
Phone: +49 (0)7838 84-0
Fax: +49 (0)7838 84-155