Sign up here for free - Registration IMTS 2018 in Chicago!
We developed and relaunched the GRINDSTAR and NUMERIKA machine for the North American market for our customers. Customers and their processes benefit from our experience, advice, and technology. We respond flexibly to specifications and optimize solutions until we have fulfilled requirements. The advantages for our customers are clear, we adapt our machines to suit customers needs because we are willing and able to do so. This means that ultimately almost every machine tool is tailor-made.
Replace turning with grinding: GRINDSTAR
Our booth visitors can experience LIVE grinding demostrations daily on the GRINDSTAR. The GRINDSTAR machine concept replaces turning through the use of dressing-free high-speed plunge-cut grinding. This can open up enormous potential for savings, in particular when working with large production volumes. The GRINDSTAR is an economical alternative to turning for any difficult-to-machine work piece in high volume and complex outer contours.
Highlights of the GRINDSTAR:
- Minimal piece costs as a result of:
- Shorter manufacturing time due to contour plunge grinding
- Long grinding wheel life leading to minimal tooling cost
- Higher precision
- High process reliability
- Simultaneous grinding of entire part contour including ends
- Reduced downtimes
- Customer-specific process and technology configuration
- Grinding of difficult-to-machine, hard and soft materials possible
- Low-manned, 24/7 lights out production cost benefits due to grinding directly from bar stock
- No burrs and perfect cut off face
Versatile, rugged, long-life – the cylindrical grinding machines of the NUMERIKA series meet any requirements for the series production of a broad range of workpieces; in the largest version up to a length of 3.70 m. A torsion-resistant machine bed, hydrostatic guides and grinding spindles mounted on rolling or hydrostatic bearings provide for perfect grinding results. The user-friendly control system offers all required input screens for grinding with corundum.
- Hydrostatic guideways and spindles
- Workpieces ranging from small fuel injection components to 3.7m long shafts
- In-process and/or post-process measurement
Filtration technology by LTA – Industrial Air Cleaning
Filtration solution specialist LTA will be presenting its compact oil and emuilsion mist filter BASIC Line, a must see in the world of air filtration technology with its perfect balance of industry leading ingenuity and economical design.
Highlights of the BASIC Line:
- Effective suction capacity: up to 1,200 m³/h
- Can be mounted directly to the machine
- Very low energy requirement due to the use of fans in compliance with the ERP Directive
Highlights of the AC 2000 Solid:
- Solid matter filter with high filtration efficiency
- Effective suction capacity: up to 2,500 m³/h (capable of modular upgrading to 10,000 m³/h)
- Low-maintenance solution
If you are currently looking for a solution to your grinding and air filtration needs, a visit to booth 233839 should be at the top of your list. Featuring brand new booth attactions, you will not want to miss out on the action from the JUNKER Group!